130+ pages including selected transcriptions and arrangements shed light on how to arrange for and improvise with one guitar. The purchase includes Q / A concerning music theory, guitar and improvisation – 3rd revised edition including ‘Studies for Electric Guitar: Tone – Theory – Technique’.
Guitar techniques and concepts by Jim Hall, Kurt Rosenwinkel, Spanky Alford, Bill Frisell, Jimmy Wyble, Julian Lage […] applied to modern repertoire and jazz standards. Gain more sustain for your melodies – arrange tunes for guitar, outline harmonic progressions and improvise economically.
Sheet Music & TAB, annotations and exercises
- Technique: working on tonal consistency and dynamics
- left and right hand synchronization
- applying rhythmic variety
- ‘phrasing imprints and harmonic concepts’ curtesy of players like Joe Pass, Bill Frisell, Jim Hall […]
- ‘guitaristic’ [re]harmonization concepts
- ‘surprising’ voicings and harmonic choices
- melodic minor moves: extended tonality
- jazz & neo soul vocabulary
- complete transcriptions