Unlock pathways to fretboard fluency and creativity by combining comprehensive guitar methods from jazz to neo soul – the abstract – with the concrete – transcriptions of seminal solo guitar performances.
Learn how to apply harmonization techniques of the great composers of American popular music: Charles Mingus, Antônio Carlos Jobim and George Gershwin.
- 600+ pages of transcribed music performances – jazz, blues, neo soul
- New guitar methods & concepts: e.g. ‘Neo Soul Guitar 101’ & Concepts for Solo Guitar Performance
- How to apply music theory to the fretboard: Tone – Theory – Technique
- Weekly new lessons and transcriptions of real performances
- TABs, standard notation and annotations
- Exercises and arrangement ideas: arranging and improvising chord melody & solo guitar arrangements
- Six String Music Theory Q/A via email
- Unlimited access to all current and upcoming transcriptions
Get access to all our online resources by signing up for an account. If you sign up for the year it works out to a $10 discount.
The membership will be renewed automatically. You can quit the monthly membership anytime and the yearly membership before it expires.
|Chord Yoga (monthly)||$5.00 per Month.||Select|
|Chord Yoga (1 Year)||
Membership expires after 1 Year.