Chord Yoga. A library for all things guitar – learn music like a language.
Weekly new transcriptions and musical analysis of stellar performances by musicians such as Bill Frisell, Spanky Alford, Jim Hall, Julian Lage, Kurt Rosenwinkel […] alongside new comprehensive guitar methods and concepts to attain and improve Tone – Theory – Technique and overall ‘fretboard fluency’.
- 600+ pages of transcribed music performances – jazz, blues, neo soul
- New guitar methods & concepts: e.g. ‘Neo Soul Guitar 101’
- How to apply music theory to the fretboard: Tone – Theory – Technique
- Weekly new lessons and transcriptions of real performances
- TAB, notation and annotations for all examples
- Exercises and arrangement ideas: chord melody, solo guitar
- Six String Music Theory Q/A via email
- Unlimited access to all current and upcoming transcriptions
Get access to all our online resources by signing up for an account. If you sign up for the year it works out to a $10 discount.
The membership will be renewed automatically. You can quit the monthly membership anytime and the yearly membership before it expires.
|Chord Yoga (monthly)||$5.00 per Month.||Select|
|Chord Yoga (1 Year)||
Membership expires after 1 Year.